This recipe is super simple - just the way we like it!
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 jar Grumpy Man salsa (Choose according to heat preference)
- 1/4 chicken broth (could sub water to lower sodium)
- Add all the ingredients (save half the jar of salsa for the end) into a slow cooker
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours until the chicken temps at 165
- Shred the chicken with two forks and add the remaining half of the salsa
- You can serve this on corn tortillas or over rice as a taco bowl
This dish is healthy and delicious. Our salsa is already low in sodium, so if sodium is a concern, lower the amount of taco seasoning.
Let us know how you like this recipe and how you make it your own.
Photo by Anaís Almeida
Where do I to order products online?
Leave a comment