This delicious little concoction is easy to make and gives you a complete meal in 30-45 minutes.
What The Grumpy Man also loves about this recipe is how good it is the next day (that is, if you have any leftover).
- 2-3 Boneless Chicken Breast Cut Thin
- 2-3 Carrots cubed
- 1 Cup Sugar Snaps Sliced
- 1 Cup Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florets Halved
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 Tbsp Grumpy Man Pepper Jelly (Pineapple Recommended)
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- Choice of Rice or Noodles
- Start your rice or noodles cooking.
- Mix together Grumpy Man pepper jelly, soy sauce, sesame oil and crushed red pepper.
- Use 1 Tbsp of soy sauce to dissolve cornstarch.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and choice of spices.
- Heat olive oil in non-stick skillet and cook sliced chicken breast until almost done.
- Add your veggies, and stir fry for 5-8 minutes.
- Pour sauce you previously prepared over chicken and veggies, then reduce heat and let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour soy sauce and cornstarch into the skillet and let simmer until the sauce has thickened, usually 5-10 minutes.
Serve over your finished rice or noodles.
Then let us know how you liked it on a scale from Grumpy to Very Grumpy.